The *Extremely* Lazy Follow-Up (5 Steps)
Reaching out again is a PITA.
But you don’t have to keep track of each person individually.
Imagine it’s the end of the month and now…
Here’s the very very very lazy way of following up:
1. Open your business email account
2. Get into your „Sent” folder/tab
3. Check your last received/sent message with a particular person within this month
4. Send a new email reply/follow up
5. Pick the next person and repeat the two prior steps
Do that at the end of each month.
If you wanna add a bit more sophistication, keep a simple list (first name, last name, email address) next to your email application, so you can do step 3 quicker.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!