Top 10 Voiceover Tips by Peter Dickson
What separates the amateur from the pro
1. Get comfortable in your studio
2. Have a streamlined process
3. Envision your ideal VO career
4. Create a work list the night before
5. Be proficient in at least one DAW
6. Don’t wait for the phone to ring
7. Back up your material
8. Diversify your income streams
9. Claim for relevant business expenses
10. Become a master at your chosen niche
This was a summary by freeVoiceCamp.org where you learn the craft of voicing so you can stop guessing what works.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!