[macOS] If you cannot delete a DataVaults file, try this…
1. Reboot into recovery mode (⌘-R as soon as you hear the startup chime)
2. Use the menu to open Terminal
3. Type "csrutil disable" + return
4. Then reboot
5. Now empty the trash.
6. Finally, re-enable SIP by booting back into recovery mode and using the command "csrutil enable".
7. Reboot and you are good to go.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!